During his trip to Portugal in the previous year, the actor from Fifty Shades of Grey was admitted to the hospital after experiencing symptoms similar to those of a heart attack as a result of being bitten by deadly caterpillars.
In a stunning turn of events, Hollywood actor Jamie Dornan was admitted to the hospital after experiencing symptoms similar to those of a heart attack.
These symptoms were brought on by toxic caterpillars that he encountered during his recent trip to Portugal.
A buddy of the actor from "Fifty Shades of Grey," Gordon Smart, corroborated the same thing and added that he, too, was sent to the hospital after having symptoms that were comparable to those that the actor was experiencing at a golf resort the previous year.
Particularly noteworthy is the fact that Gordon, who is 43 years old and hosts Good Morning Britain, was present with the Heart of Stone star in the previous year.
During an episode of the BBC podcast titled "The Good, the Bad, and the Unexpected," Gordon disclosed the same information.
He stated that they originally felt poorly and believed that they had consumed an excessive amount of alcohol the previous evening.
However, they later discovered that their health problems were caused by processionary caterpillars, which are already known to be toxic.